Putting the modules together

October 12,2012

Ao Shi, Cam Bartzen, Nancy Luong and I met up to start putting the modules together. We first put gravel into the modules and then placed a green filter that acted as a barrier to keep the soil and gravel apart from each other. Then we added soil on top of the filter and transported the 162 modules to the roof. In my opinion I thought this was a huge achievement in the project because, besides irrigation and planting, all the major work had been finished. It all started coming together. We had already put the membranes down on the roof and created walk ways and all we needed was the modules now. To celebrate how far we’ve come we had coffee and do-nuts to celebrate. We weren’t able to start the irrigation process that day because it started raining and we didn’t have the right equipment. It seems like our hard work is paying off!

IS

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s