Over spring break the maintenance crew finally finished our work orders, they installed the big box for us to have more room to wire instruments and the in use power covers for our plugs. They also put the mount up for us to attach the camera but we didn’t bring a ladder so we’ll have to actually mount it next week.
It was really cool to see new succulents planted and growing.
Greenroof 2 was up and working so the low anemometer should show up on the records.
With the new box installed we decided to install a CR1000 to start wiring to it.
Then we tested the camera to make sure it was still working properly.