Replacing Wall Modules

March 22, 2016

Today we continued to replace plants in the wall modules, inserting new ones into empty modules. Some of the grass on the wall was clipped to make it look nicer.

20160422_151308

The living wall was finished today. The last plants to go in were sedges, which filled in the last two remaining modules.

20160422_16055020160422_160309

After we were done, the water was turned on so we could see which nozzles didn’t work or were letting out too much water for the plants, and to see how the plants were getting water in general. Only two of them didn’t work, but was easily fixed by turning the nozzle to let water run out. We adjusted the ones that put out too much water, which I learned how to do.

20160422_162910

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s