These pictures are from the first day we started planting on the living wall. We had brought up this cart of various plants to try out. There was some Asian Jasmine, Shamrock, Bamboo and a few others.
Before we were able to put new plants in we had to disassemble the old wall, tear out the old plants and collect the old soil for reuse.
The plants had to be taken out of the pots and the root balls had to be broken up and loosened so that they would fit comfortably in the wall modules. We collected most of the soil from the pots for reuse.
After we brought all the plants up, took down the old modules and disassembled them and divided up the plants, we only ended up changing out two of the modules that day.