Green Wall Teardown

We started off taking all of the modules off of the existing wall and cleaning them out.  There were lots of cockroaches and spiders in the existing wall.  We found 10 cockroaches and more spiders than we could count.

After this we cleaned out all of the modules.  We placed all of the soil and organic matter into bins to reuse on the next green wall.  Then we washed out the modules and lined them up to be used in our transplants.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s