We mounted the camera and had to adjust the angle so now the camera is stable and won’t fall over in the wind.
Today we also figured out a placement for the control temperature probe on the west side.
We were looking at the data coming in and nothing on the east side was working so we opened the wiring box under the tripod to check it and found water had somehow gotten in and started to rust the equipment.
We spent today trying to clean up the damaged wiring box that we discovered with water last week and figure out how to restore it and order the new parts.
We also wired the control on the west side.
We spent the day replacing the wiring in the damaged east side box.